Monday, April 29, 2013

2013 Email exchange with Greg Gibbons

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Greg Gibbons <ggibbons@pacific.edu> wrote:

Amy,

I wanted to let you know that you will not be on the travel roster this year. I thank you for playing in the few practices and exhibition that we had and hope you continue to work hard to make the travel team in the future. I had to make my decision based on what the needs are for this team and the limited amount of practice we will have before leaving for Kentucky.

Thanks again for your efforts and time,
Greg



GREG GIBBONS | HEAD COACH WOMEN’S VOLLEYBALL


On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Amy Moor <tastelifetwice@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Greg,

I'll work on the right side for sure.  This is the highest level volleyball I've ever played, so I'm so grateful for the opportunity.

I'd like to help the team in any way I can (even if that means just being a practice player for now).

Thanks, again, for giving me a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment